The IP Video Source update provides several improvements to the driver:
- copy/paste feature to backup, restore, or synchronize installed devices between 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- 64-bit version and .MSI
- dynamic video resizing (via Video Resizer DSP)
- Adobe FMLE compatibility
Updates in greater detail follow.
Device Copy/Paste Feature
The video device management window is providing Copy and Paste buttons, which let user transfer device information, including name and settings, through clipboard for various purposes:
- save data in order to be able to restore devices later
- restore devices from saved list, or re-create from a list saved on another machine
- duplicate a device
- synchronize devices between 32-bit and 64-bit versions
The device data is a text, one line per device, lines in comma-separated values (CSV) format.